P: 678-995-9520 Fax: 470-777-2543
"The first technical advance in decades for the after-life arrangement of pet remains is now available...It follows then, that it is also the ethical responsibility of veterinarians to offer [Aquamation]."
Kent Kruse, DVM
Is the level of service recieved from craddle to grave and relationship with your patient your primary focus?
Heavenly Paws Pet Aquamation is proud to be the highest rated, the most gentle, and the only ecologically sustainable afterlife pet care in Georgia. If you belong to a forward thinking, patient centric veterinary practice endeavoring to provide afterlife transparency, the highest quality pet care, and strengthen the bond with your patients, we would like to hear from you about a potential partnership. Not only do pet parents respond positively to the offer of Aquamation, you will also help them save money and time on aftercare arrangements by being a partnering hospital.
What is Aquamation?
Aquamation is the trade name for a process called Alkaline Hydrolysis. Simply put, it's a more gentle and environmentally friendly water-based pet cremation service. The pet's remains are lowered into an alkali bath where natural decomposition is accelerated through the use of heat, salt and alkalinity yeilding the same ash received from conventional cremation. Because the process is gentler, more of the pet's ashes are returned. Because the process is more eco-friendly, pollution is eliminated and every pet served is like taking a car off the road for 500 miles. The Aquamation service itself lasts ~24 hours. Depending on the size of the pet receiving disposition via Aquamation, it may take anywhere from 24-72+ hours to naturally dry the ashes before they are ready to be processed and returned.
Why Choose Heavenly Paws?
- Heavenly Paws understands a partnership with your hospital represents an extension of your practice. A partnership affecting long-term client retention and your industry reputation. We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of customer service and integrity to ensure all our veterinary clients and their patients feel at ease and comforted knowing the pets in our care are served respectfully.
- Whether you choose to offer Heavenly Paws as your sole aftercare provider or give your clients a choice, your clients will be grateful you have their pet's best interest in mind. We guarantee offering Aquamation will strengthen the bond with your clients.
- Simple, transparent pricing for your hospital and the pet parent. No hidden fees, no surprises.
- Discounted staff and vet Aquamation services for veterinary partners.
- Sharps service available
- More than 9 of 10 pet parents choose Aquamation when given the option
- No tin cans...ever. Every individual service is returned with a paw print.
Whitepaper: Implementation of Alkaline Hydrolysis in the Veterinary Practice
By Dr. Greg Helton
Schedule a service call to your hospital online