Aquamation returns ~20% more of your pet's ashes, uses no fire and therefore produces no toxic emissions, and does not directly contribute to greenhouse gases. In fact, aquamation:
- Has a 1/10the carbon footprint of conventional cremation
- Uses >90% less natural gas
- Reduces >90% of carbon dioxide emissions
- Conserves >66% more electricity
- Is 100% mercury free
- As a green alternative, uses 95% less energy than traditional fire cremation
It is a gentle process preserving your pet's dignity. For us, making this environmentally conscious choice is the best way to honor your beloved pet.