Unlike conventional cremation our gentle alternative, Aquamation, returns ~20% more of your pet's ashes, uses no fire and therefore produces no toxic emissions, and does not directly contribute to greenhouse gases. In fact, aquamation's alkaline hydrolysis process:
- Has a carbon footprint that is one-tenth that of fire-based cremation
- Uses >90% less natural gas
- Reduces >90% of carbon dioxide emissions
- Conserves >66% more electricity
- Is 100% mercury free
- As a green alternative, uses 95% less energy than traditional fire cremation
It is a gentle process preserving your pet's dignity. Making this environmentally conscious choice is the best way to honor your beloved pet.